ONE DAY PRICE OPTIONS OF PREAH VIHEAR AND KOH KER
We offered the good and reasonable price for you….!
|PRIVATE AC CAR||PRIVATE AC VAN|
|$135 USD (Per Car for Group of 1-4 persons)||$145 USD (Per van for Group of 5 to 10 persons)|
Noted: For this trip we would like to recommend by Private Ac car, it is good for the hot weather, dust and smoke, It is mostly around 32 to 35 degree in average, Because Tuk Tuk only is good for short distance and clean roads.
- Good English Speaking Driver + Private Ac Car + Fuel
- Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
- Cool waters and towels
- Lending to use Ancient Angkor Guide Book about Beng mealea, No Koh ker book
- You have to use your own account to buy entrance fees: Preah Vihear $10 USD, Koh Ker $10USD per person
- Mountain car in $25 USD per car, mountain motorbike in $5 USD per person
- English speaking tour guide
My service also offer the good English speaking tour guide service when you want to know the detail history and guide you inside the temples:
Professoinal and licensed English speaking tour guide ($65 USD) for this trip
This information you should know clearly before you choose the trip!
– Driver function: English speaking drivers are keep driving safe, They are impossible to guide you in temples like licensed tour guide, but they are be able to give you a brief information before you get in all temples, they just wait outside, they will tell you where do they park make you easy to find them, because temples not so complicated.
– Licensed tour guide function: English speaking tour guide, they have licenses from the tourist ministry to guide the you in all temples and tell you detail history, if you think that the detail history is very important for your trip and you don’t want to read guide book or brief information from drivers you can hire licensed and professional one from our service.
1/ To be informed to tourists even male or female must wear the proper clothes for going to visit all the temples in Angkor park. Please make sure your clothes could cover up shoulder and knees and there isn’t any need scarf acceptable.
2/ If you don’t want to wear the long one, you can wear short enough to cover your shoulders and knees.
3/ We would like to recommend you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid from March to June.
4/ Just in case, please take a camera or phone’s charger with you. You can charge your camera or mobile phone at a restaurant while you are having lunch.
5/ The American dollars are accepted everywhere in Cambodia and even you can withdraw your money from ATM. It could be in US dollar or local currency (Riel). So you don’t have change from US dollar to local currency.
Please take note: All torn or old note of US dollar bills or coin are not acceptable in Cambodia.
6/ Please prepare sun scream and mosquito spray for temple tours. You can buy sun scream and mosquito spray in town.