DAY-1: SMALL CIRCUIT
The day tour reverses direction and avoids the tourists crowds. Due to the volume of tourists in Angkor, I recommend this itinerary, enabling you to feel free and peaceful for your photos!
* Without sunrise time recommended at 7:00am:
We will pick you up from the lobby at 7:00 am. We will take you to buy the Angkor pass ($62 for an adult) before heading to the most marvellous temples, Ta Promh in reverse direction tour, because at this time many tourists are at Angkor Wat for sunrise from 5:00am to 9:00am, and we will be there before crowd of tourists. We will take you to Ta Keo, Chao Say and Thomanon and Angkor Thom included (Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephant and Leper King), Angkor Wat in the afternoon.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|TA PROM||TA KEO||BAYON|
* We start at 7:00am, and it will be finished around 2 or 3pm (it depends on your activity)
DAY-2: GRAND CIRCUIT
* Time recommended at 8:00 am
we will pick up you from the hotel after breakfast at 8:00am, and then we are going direct to temples because you already have the Angkor Tickets, we will visit temples such as: Preah khan (you will spend around 1hr and half to 2hrs), Neak pean (around 30mn), Ta som (around 30mn to 1h), East Mebon (around 30mn), Pre Rup (around 30mn) then Back to the hotel.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|PREAH KHAN||NEAK PEAN||TA SOM|
|EAST MEBON||PRE RUP|
* We start at 8:00am, and it will be finished around 1 or 2pm (it depends on your activity)
DAY-3: PHNOM KULEN WATERFALL WITH BANTEAY SREI
- Pick up from the hotel at 7:30 am, at lobby in SIEM REAP
- 7:30am – 8:00am (30mn) : Drive to the ticket booth to buy the PHNOM KULEN VISIT PASS.
- 8:00am – 10:00am (2h) : Drive from TICKET BOOTH – PHNOM KULEN.
ATTRACTIONS ARE POSSIBLE TO VISIT BY CAR
- 10:00am – 11:00am (1h) : VISIT : 1000 LINGAS and WATER SPRING (Holy water believe by local people)
- 11:10am – 12:10pm (1h) : VISIT : PREAH ANG THOM (Reclining Buddha statue built in 16th century on the highest of mountain peak).
- 12:10pm – 1:10pm (1h) : Break for LUNCH
- 1:10pm – 2:10pm (1h) : ENJOY THE WATERFALL (You can swim in the natural pool, Please you arrange the swimming clothes).
MORE ATTRACTIONS ARE NOT POSSIBLE TO VISIT BY CAR BUT FOR MOTORBIKE
If we have time, I will add them for your trip such as:
- SRAH DOMREI
- BAT CAVE
- WAT PREAH KRAL
After finishing PHNOM KULEN trip, If we still have time on the way back, we will let you see some attractions on the way such as: BANTEAY SREI TEMPLE / LANDMINE MUSEUM / SHOOTING RANGE / PALM MARKET / BBC BUTTERFLY CENTER.
- BACK TO THE HOTEL END!
|BANTEAY SREI||BANTEAY SAMRE|
|LANDMINE SM||SHOOTING RANGE||PALM MARKETS|
DAY-4: BENG MEALEA WITH (TONLE SAP LAKE)
* Time Recommended at 8:00am
We will pick you up from the lobby at 8:00 am, we will drive around 2hours in 68km on the smooth national street No: 6, in 40mn to Dom Dek market of 35km then we turn left to paved road to Beng mealea in 1hr of 33km further away we will be reached the ticket booth and check the Angkor tickets, after this we heading to visit Beng Mealea, Time to visit is 2hrs.
(CILICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
After Beng Mealea, we will drive back over 1hr to Boat trip (it depends on your choice, if you don’t want to go this place we won’t add them)
If you chose to go to the Tonle Sap Lake you’ll have the choice between the following fishing villages:
- Kompong pluk: This trip we will take around 1hr and half to 2 hours
- Kompong Khleang: This trip we will take around 1hr and half to 2 hours
|Beng Mealea + Kom-Pluk||Beng Mealea + Kom-Kleang|
* We start at 8:00am, and it will be finished around 4 or 5pm (it depends on your activity)
CHECK THE PRICES AND ATTRACIONS ON THE NEXT PAGES
PRICE FOR OPTION-3 WITH PHNOM KULEN
FOR 4 DAYS-TOUR
|Car Suv 5 Seats||Van 12 Seats||Van 15 Seats|
|$215 USD |
Per Car : 1-4 persons
|$255 USD |
Per Van 1-8 persons
|$255 USD |
Per Van 1-12 persons
|EXTRA SUNRISE 5$ AND SUNSET 5$ USD|
- Good English Speaking Driver + Private Ac Car + Fuel
- Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
- Cool waters and towels
- Lending to use Ancient Angkor Guide Book
- Angkor Entrance fee: 2days $62 USD, 3days $62 USD, 1 week $72 USD (Noted: Free of charge for the kids are under 12 years old, copy their passports if they are closer to identify)
- Phnom Kulen ticket
- Boat Ticket
- Foods in Angkor area
- English speaking tour guide
My service also offer the good English speaking tour guide service when you want to know the detail history and guide you inside the temples:
Professional and licensed tour guide (English speaking tour guide fee $35 USD per day (Extra Sunrise $5 USD and Sunset $5 USD, and $10 for the long trip on Day-4 to Beng Mealea, and 10 for phnom kulen)
(If your budget could not afford to hire the tour guide for 4 days you just hire any day in Angkor Area for the main temples)
This information you should know clearly before you choose the trip!
– Driver function: English speaking drivers are keep driving safe, They are impossible to guide you in temples like licensed tour guide, but they are be able to give you a brief information before you get in all temples, they just wait outside, they will tell you where do they park make you easy to find them, because temples not so complicated.
– Licensed tour guide function: English speaking tour guide, they have licenses from the tourist ministry to guide the you in all temples and tell you detail history, if you think that the detail history is very important for your trip and you don’t want to read guide book or brief information from drivers you can hire licensed and professional one from our service.
1/ To be informed to tourists even male or female must wear the proper clothes for going to visit all the temples in Angkor park. Please make sure your clothes could cover up shoulder and knees and there isn’t any need scarf acceptable.
2/ If you don’t want to wear the long one, you can wear short enough to cover your shoulders and knees.
3/ We would like to recommend you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid from March to June.
4/ Just in case, please take a camera or phone’s charger with you. You can charge your camera or mobile phone at a restaurant while you are having lunch.
5/ The American dollars are accepted everywhere in Cambodia and even you can withdraw your money from ATM. It could be in US dollar or local currency (Riel). So you don’t have change from US dollar to local currency.
Please take note: All torn or old note of US dollar bills or coin are not acceptable in Cambodia.
6/ Please prepare sun scream and mosquito spray for temple tours. You can buy sun scream and mosquito spray in town.
READ THE HISTORY BY CLICKING ON PHOTOS OR LATTERS
TEMPLES IN SMALL CIRCUIT (RED LINE IN THE MAP)
|Ta Prom||Ta Keo||Chao Say|
|Leper King Terrace||Angkor Wat||Bakheng Hill|
TEMPLES IN GRAND CIRCUIT (GREEN LINE IN THE MAP)
|Preah Khan||Neak Pean||Ta Som|
|East Mebon||Pre Rup|
IMPRESSION OF BEYOND TEMPLES OUT OF ANGKOR AREA
|Banteay Srei||Kbal Spean||Kulen Waterfall|
|Beng Mealea||Koh Ker||Preah Vihear|
TONLE SAP LAKE AND ROLOUS GROUP
|Kompong Pluk||Kompong Khleang||Rolous Group|