PRICE FOR OPTION-2 WITH KBAL SPEAN
FOR 4 DAYS-TOUR
|Car Suv 5 Seats||Van 12 Seats||Van 15 Seats|
|$205 USD |
Per Car : 1-4 persons
|$245 USD |
Per Van 1-8 persons
|$245 USD |
Per Van 1-12 persons
|EXTRA SUNRISE 5$ AND SUNSET 5$ USD|
- Good English Speaking Driver + Private Ac Car + Fuel
- Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
- Cool waters and towels
- Lending to use Ancient Angkor Guide Book
- Angkor Entrance fee: 2days $62 USD, 3days $62 USD, 1 week $72 USD (Noted: Free of charge for the kids are under 12 years old, copy their passports if they are closer to identify)
- Boat Ticket
- Foods in Angkor area
- English speaking tour guide
My service also offer the good English speaking tour guide service when you want to know the detail history and guide you inside the temples:
Professional and licensed tour guide (English speaking tour guide fee $35 USD per day (Extra Sunrise $5 USD and Sunset $5 USD, and $10 for the long trip on Day-4 to Beng Mealea)
(If your budget could not afford to hire the tour guide for 4 days you just hire any day in Angkor Area for the main temples)
This information you should know clearly before you choose the trip!
– Driver function: English speaking drivers are keep driving safe, They are impossible to guide you in temples like licensed tour guide, but they are be able to give you a brief information before you get in all temples, they just wait outside, they will tell you where do they park make you easy to find them, because temples not so complicated.
– Licensed tour guide function: English speaking tour guide, they have licenses from the tourist ministry to guide the you in all temples and tell you detail history, if you think that the detail history is very important for your trip and you don’t want to read guide book or brief information from drivers you can hire licensed and professional one from our service.
1/ To be informed to tourists even male or female must wear the proper clothes for going to visit all the temples in Angkor park. Please make sure your clothes could cover up shoulder and knees and there isn’t any need scarf acceptable.
2/ If you don’t want to wear the long one, you can wear short enough to cover your shoulders and knees.
3/ We would like to recommend you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid from March to June.
4/ Just in case, please take a camera or phone’s charger with you. You can charge your camera or mobile phone at a restaurant while you are having lunch.
5/ The American dollars are accepted everywhere in Cambodia and even you can withdraw your money from ATM. It could be in US dollar or local currency (Riel). So you don’t have change from US dollar to local currency.
Please take note: All torn or old note of US dollar bills or coin are not acceptable in Cambodia.
6/ Please prepare sun scream and mosquito spray for temple tours. You can buy sun scream and mosquito spray in town.
READ THE HISTORY BY CLICKING ON PHOTOS OR LATTERS
TEMPLES IN SMALL CIRCUIT (RED LINE IN THE MAP)
|Ta Prom||Ta Keo||Chao Say|
|Leper King Terrace||Angkor Wat||Bakheng Hill|
TEMPLES IN GRAND CIRCUIT (GREEN LINE IN THE MAP)
|Preah Khan||Neak Pean||Ta Som|
|East Mebon||Pre Rup|
IMPRESSION OF BEYOND TEMPLES OUT OF ANGKOR AREA
|Banteay Srei||Kbal Spean||Kulen Waterfall|
|Beng Mealea||Koh Ker||Preah Vihear|
TONLE SAP LAKE AND ROLOUS GROUP
|Kompong Pluk||Kompong Khleang||Rolous Group|
Partnership: With Travel Around Cambodia
Address: 426, Street 23, Wat Bo Road, Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.
© 2018 Angkor Friendly Driver All Rights Reserved.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:00
Saturday: 8:30 to 12:30, Sunday: 8:30 to 12:30
Tell: +85512701764 /+85510964490 / Whatsapp: +85512701764 | Wechat: Angkorfriendlydriver | Line: 85512701764 | Facebook: Siemreap Temple Tour