3 Days Option 6
PRICE START FROM:
$220 USD By car (Van in Price Of Transports Page)
DAY-1: SMALL CIRCUIT
The day tour reverses direction and avoids the tourists crowds. Due to the volume of tourists in Angkor, I recommend this itinerary, enabling you to feel free and peaceful for your photos!
* Without sunrise time recommended at 7:00am:
We will pick you up from the lobby at 7:00 am. We will take you to buy the Angkor pass ($62 for an adult) before heading to the most marvellous temples, Ta Promh in reverse direction tour, because at this time many tourists are at Angkor Wat for sunrise from 5:00am to 9:00am, and we will be there before crowd of tourists. We will take you to Ta Keo, Chao Say and Thomanon and Angkor Thom included (Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephant and Leper King), Angkor Wat in the afternoon.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|Ta Prom||Ta Keo||Bayon||Baphoun|
|Phimeanakas||Leper King Terrace||Leper King Terrace||Angkor Wat|
* We start at 7:00am, and it will be finished around 2 or 3pm (it depends on your activity)
* Sunrise time recommended at 4:40 am
Please ask the hotel to pack your breakfast if it is included with your room, Otherwise it is not included, you can break to heave hot food after sunrise at the front of Angkor wat.
We will pick you up from the lobby at 4:40 am. We will take you to buy the Angkor pass ($62 for an adult) before heading to the most marvellous temple, Angkor Wat to watch the sunrise. We will leave the temple after sunrise for breakfast. We will explore the jungle temple, Ta Prohm before the arrival of the huge crowds and then we continue our trip to Ta Keo, Chao Say and Thomanon, the last city of the Khmer Empire known as Angkor Thom ( Large capital city) and other mysterious temples of Angkor such as Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of elephant & leper king and South Gate of Angkor Thom. After this, we will stop for lunch. We will continue to explore the Angkor Wat temple after we have our lunch and spend about two hours walking around Angkor Wat temple before going back to the hotel.
* We start at 4:40am, and it will be finished around 1 or 2pm (it depends on your activity).
DAY-2: GRAND CIRCUIT WITH BANTEAY SREY
* Time Recommended at 8:00am
we will pick up you from the hotel after breakfast at 8:00am, and then we are going directly to temples because you already have the Angkor Tickets, we will visit temples such as: Preah khan (you will spend around 1hr and half to 2hrs), Neak pean (around 30mn), Ta som (around 30mn to 1h), BANTEAY SREY (around 1hr), East Mebon (around 30mn), Pre Rup (around 30mn) then Back to the hotel.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|Preah Khan||Neak Pean||Ta Som|
|East Mebon||Pre Rup||Banteay Srei|
* We start at 8:00am, and it will be finished around 3 or 4pm (it depends on your activity)
DAY-3: KOH KER WITH PREAH VIHEAR
|Preah Vihear Temple A, Koh Ker B|
Time recommended at 6:00am
We will pick you up from the lobby at 6:00am, we will drive around 4hrs (it depend on traffic) in 240km by passing Anglong Veng in Odor
Meanchey province, we will take around 2hrs and half in 150km from Siem Reap (Ta Mok house is 2km from Anglong Veng city, if you want to know about the last stronghold of khmer rough the brother No:2 of Pol Pot. we spend around 20mn to visit this place, the price of ticket is only $2 USD per person) skip it if you don’t like. Then we heading to Preah vihear temple in 90km of preah vihear province by passing Trapeang Prasat distict (Noted: Preah vihear temple to the city is around 120km, If you don’t want to take long ride and want to stay one night there, you have to book the hotel in Sraem not in Preah vihear city) then we will reach to the foot of Preah Vihear mountain, we bring you to buy tickets in $10 USD for adult and mountain transportation by mountain truck in $25 USD per truck or mountain motorbike in $5 USD per person. Driver will wait for you at the car park because normal car can not drive up to the top without skill and experience.
You spend around 2 hrs to visit on mountain and preah vihear temple, then we will drive in 1hr and half to Koh ker (We spend around 2hr), then back to the hotel in 2hr and half.
(CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|Preah Vihear||Koh Ker|
1. Preah Vihear Temple
2. Attractions in Koh Ker:
- Prasat Bram
- Prasat Neang Khmao
- Prasat Thom
- Prasat Linga
- Prasat Domrei
- And other smallers on the way
|Pr. Bram||Pr. Khmao||Pr. Thom||Pr. Linga||Pr. Domrei|
* We start at 6:00am, and it will be finished around 6:00 or 7:00pm (it bases on your activity)
Check your price optoins by clicking on photos
( You can add more attractions with this 3 days option-6 by clicking on the tittles buttons above or slide your phone screen ===> to the next pages to check city tour/night time shows)
* Please you feel free to email us, if you are willing to discuss about your private day tour in Siem Reap, we would like to hear from you, and we are easy and happy to respond all of your requests as soon as possible.
Customer care available 24/7
No pressure to buy
Get a Question?
Reach us any time by live chat, e-mail or phone.
Tel: Phone/whatsapp: +855 (0)12-701-764 | (+855) 10 964 490
Live Chat: Click to chat
|Private Ac Car||Private Ac Min Van|
$220 USD (Per Car for Group of 1-4 persons)
– Extra Sunrise 5$ and Sunset 5$
$250 USD (Per van for Group of 5 to 10 persons)
– Extra Sunrise 5$ and Sunset 5$
Noted: For this trip we would like to recommend by Private Ac car, it is good for the hot weather, dust and smoke, It is mostly around 32 to 35 degree in average, Because Tuk Tuk only is good for short distance and clean roads.
- Good English Speaking Driver + Private Ac Car + Fuel
- Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
- Cool waters and towels
- You have to use your own account to buy Angkor entrance fee 3 days $ 62 USD (Noted: Free of charge the kids are under 12 years old, copy their passports if they are closer to identify)
- Koh Ker $10 USD for a dult
- Preah Vihear ticket $10 USD for a dult
- Mountain trucks in $25 USD Per trucks, mountain motorbike in $5 USD per person.
- English speaking tour guide
My service also offer the good English speaking tour guide service when you want to know the detail history and guide you inside the temples:
- Professoinal and licensed English speaking tour guide fee $35 USD per day (Extra sunrise $5 USD and sunset $5 USD, $30 for Long way trip on Day-3 to Preah vihea and Koh ker)
(If your budget could not afford to hire the tour guide for 3 days you just hire any day in Angkor Area for the main temples)
This information you should know clearly before you choose the trip!
– Driver function: English speaking drivers are keep driving safe, They are impossible to guide you in temples like licensed tour guide, but they are be able to give you a brief information before you get in all temples, they just wait outside, they will tell you where do they park make you easy to find them, because temples not so complicated.
– Licensed tour guide function: English speaking tour guide, they have licenses from the tourist ministry to guide the you in all temples and tell you detail history, if you think that the detail history is very important for your trip and you don’t want to read guide book or brief information from drivers you can hire licensed and professional one from our service.
1/ To be informed to tourists even male or female must wear the proper clothes for going to visit all the temples in Angkor park. Please make sure your clothes could cover up shoulder and knees and there isn’t any need scarf acceptable.
2/ If you don’t want to wear the long one, you can wear short enough to cover your shoulders and knees.
3/ We would like to recommend you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid from March to June.
4/ Just in case, please take a camera or phone’s charger with you. You can charge your camera or mobile phone at a restaurant while you are having lunch.
5/ The American dollars are accepted everywhere in Cambodia and even you can withdraw your money from ATM. It could be in US dollar or local currency (Riel). So you don’t have change from US dollar to local currency.
Please take note: All torn or old note of US dollar bills or coin are not acceptable in Cambodia.
6/ Please prepare sun scream and mosquito spray for temple tours. You can buy sun scream and mosquito spray in town.
You can add more attractions in your trip beside the temples
ACTIVE BUDDHIST TEMPLE
TONLE SAP LAKE (BOAT TRIP)
|Kompong Pluk (Long-stilt houses and Fishing Village) 30km (By the boat ticket)||Kompong Khleang (Flaoting Village and Long-stilt houses) 50km (By the boat ticket)||Chong Khleas (Floating Village) 15km (By the boat ticket)|
You can not visit all these attractions for your city tour in one day, please pick up your favorite attractions to discuss with me by email or Whatsapp! thanks you!
ADDITIONAL NIGHT TIME SHOWS
|Traditional Cambodian Apsara Dance Show|
Phare The Cambodian Circus
Angkor Dynasty Show
Smile of Angkor Show
Rozana (Lady Boy Show)
READ THE HISTORY BY CLICKING ON PHOTOS OR LATTERS
TEMPLES IN SMALL CIRCUIT (RED LINE IN THE MAP)
|Ta Prom||Ta Keo||Chao Say|
|Leper King Terrace||Angkor Wat||Bakheng Hill|
TEMPLES IN GRAND CIRCUIT (GREEN LINE IN THE MAP)
|Preah Khan||Neak Pean||Ta Som|
|East Mebon||Pre Rup|
IMPRESSION OF BEYOND TEMPLES OUT OF ANGKOR AREA
|Banteay Srei||Kbal Spean||Kulen Waterfall|
|Beng Mealea||Koh Ker||Preah Vihear|
TONLE SAP LAKE AND ROLOUS GROUP
|Kompong Pluk||Kompong Khleang||Rolous Group|
Partnership: With Travel Around Cambodia
Address: 426, Street 23, Wat Bo Road, Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.
© 2018 Angkor Friendly Driver All Rights Reserved.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:00
Saturday: 8:30 to 12:30, Sunday: 8:30 to 12:30
Tell: +85510964490 / +85512701764 | Whatsapp: +85510964490 | Telegram: +85512701764 | Wechat: Angkorfriendlydriver | Line: 85512701764