3 Days Option 3
PRICE START FROM:
$130 USD By car (Van in Price Of Transports Page)
DAY-1: SMALL CIRCUIT
The day tour reverses direction and avoids the tourists crowds. Due to the volume of tourists in Angkor, I recommend this itinerary, enabling you to feel free and peaceful for your photos!
* Without sunrise time recommended at 7:00am:
We will pick you up from the lobby at 7:00 am. We will take you to buy the Angkor pass ($62 for an adult) before heading to the most marvellous temples, Ta Promh in reverse direction tour, because at this time many tourists are at Angkor Wat for sunrise from 5:00am to 9:00am, and we will be there before crowd of tourists. We will take you to Ta Keo, Chao Say and Thomanon and Angkor Thom included (Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephant and Leper King), Angkor Wat in the afternoon.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|Ta Prom||Ta Keo||Bayon||Baphoun|
|Phimeanakas||Leper King Terrace||Leper King Terrace||Angkor Wat|
* We start at 7:00am, and it will be finished around 2 or 3pm (it depends on your activity)
* Sunrise time recommended at 4:40 am
Please ask the hotel to pack your breakfast if it is included with your room, Otherwise it is not included, you can break to heave hot food after sunrise at the front of Angkor wat.
We will pick you up from the lobby at 4:40 am. We will take you to buy the Angkor pass ($62 for an adult) before heading to the most marvellous temple, Angkor Wat to watch the sunrise. We will leave the temple after sunrise for breakfast. We will explore the jungle temple, Ta Prohmbefore the arrival of the huge crowds and then we continue our trip to Ta Keo, Chao Say and Thomanon, the last city of the Khmer Empire known as Angkor Thom ( Large capital city) and other mysterious temples of Angkor such as Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of elephant & leper king and South Gate of Angkor Thom. After this, we will stop for lunch. We will continue to explore the Angkor Wat temple after we have our lunch and spend about two hours walking around Angkor Wat temple before going back to the hotel.
* We start at 4:40am, and it will be finished around 1 or 2pm (it depends on your activity).
DAY-2: GRAND CIRCUIT
* Time recommended at 8:00 am
we will pick up you from the hotel after breakfast at 8:00am, and then we are going direct to temples because you already have the Angkor Tickets, we will visit temples such as: Preah khan (you will spend around 1hr and half to 2hrs), Neak pean (around 30mn), Ta som (around 30mn to 1h), East Mebon (around 30mn), Pre Rup (around 30mn) then Back to the hotel.
(CLICK ON PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY)
|Preah Khan||Neak Pean||Ta Som||East Mebon||Pre Rup|
* We start at 8:00am, and it will be finished around 1 or 2pm (it depends on your activity)
DAY-3: BANTEAY SREI WITH PHNOM KULEN WATERFALL
* Time recommended at 8:00am
We will pick you up from the lobby at 8:00 am. We will take you to buy the Phnom Kulen waterfall pass ($20USD per person) then we will drive around 1h and half to the foot of mountain, We will being checked the ticket then drive up to the top in 30mn of 15km on the dirt road.
CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO READ HISTORY
|Kulen Waterfall||Banteay Srei|
By car it is possible to visit the following attractions:
- 1000 lingas carved in the river bed of waterfall
- Spring Water
- Preah Ang Thom (Reclining Buddha statue built in 16th century on the highest mountain peak)
- Waterfall (You can swim in the natural pool, Please you take the swimming clothes)
|Preah Ang Thom||Waterfall|
By motorbike it is possible to visit the following attractions:
- Srah Domrei
- Bat carve
- Wat Preah Kral
|Srah Domrei||Bat Carve||Preah Kral|
If you have time and want to visit all these places you have to hire the motorbike taxi to bring you there, they will drive you on the bumpy dirt and mountain stone road, it is around 8km away from waterfall, the motorbike fee is around 15$ per person (one motorbike only 1 person) they are available and running by local villager.
* Then we drive back around 40mn to visit Banteay Srei , We can add Landmine museum ticket $5 or Butterfly center $5USD they are on the way.
* We start at 8:00am, and it will be finished around 3 or 4pm (it depends on your activity).
Check your price optoins by clicking on photos
( You can add more attractions with this 3 days option-3 by clicking on the tittles buttons above or slide your phone screen ===> to the next pages to check city tour/night time shows)
* Please you feel free to email us, if you are willing to discuss about your private day tour in Siem Reap, we would like to hear from you, and we are easy and happy to respond all of your requests as soon as possible.
Customer care available 24/7
No pressure to buy
Get a Question?
Reach us any time by live chat, e-mail or phone.
Tel: Phone/whatsapp:+855 (0)12-701-764 | (+855) 10 964 490
Live Chat: Click to chat
|Private Ac Car||Private Ac Min Van|
|$130 USD (Per Car for Group of 1-4 persons)|
– Extra Sunrise 5$ and Sunset 5$
|$160 USD (Per van for Group of 5 to 10 persons)|
– Extra Sunrise 5$ and Sunset 5$
Noted: This trip we did not recommended by Tuk Tuk, it is far, hot, dusty, On the other hand! it can’t drive up to the mountain.
- Good English Speaking Driver + Private Ac Car + Fuel
- Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
- Cool waters and towels
- Lending to use Ancient Angkor Guide Book
- You have to use your own account to buy Angkor entrance fee: 3 days $62 USD for adult (Noted: Free of charge for the kids are under 12 years old, copy their passports if they are closer to identify)
- Phnom Kulen $20 USD for adult
- English speaking tour guide
My service also offer the good English speaking tour guide service when you want to know the detail history and guide you inside the temples:
- Professoinal and licensed English speaking tour guide fee $35 USD per day (Extra sunrise $5 USD and sunset $5 USD, Phnom Kulen $10 USD for Mountain trip on Day-3)
(If your budget could not afford to hire the tour guide for 3 days you just hire any day in Angkor Area for the main temples)
This information you should know clearly before you choose the trip!
– Driver function: English speaking drivers are keep driving safe, They are impossible to guide you in temples like licensed tour guide, but they are be able to give you a brief information before you get in all temples, they just wait outside, they will tell you where do they park make you easy to find them, because temples not so complicated.
– Licensed tour guide function: English speaking tour guide, they have licenses from the tourist ministry to guide the you in all temples and tell you detail history, if you think that the detail history is very important for your trip and you don’t want to read guide book or brief information from drivers you can hire licensed and professional one from our service.
1/ To be informed to tourists even male or female must wear the proper clothes for going to visit all the temples in Angkor park. Please make sure your clothes could cover up shoulder and knees and there isn’t any need scarf acceptable.
2/ If you don’t want to wear the long one, you can wear short enough to cover your shoulders and knees.
3/ We would like to recommend you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid from March to June.
4/ Just in case, please take a camera or phone’s charger with you. You can charge your camera or mobile phone at a restaurant while you are having lunch.
5/ The American dollars are accepted everywhere in Cambodia and even you can withdraw your money from ATM. It could be in US dollar or local currency (Riel). So you don’t have change from US dollar to local currency.
Please take note: All torn or old note of US dollar bills or coin are not acceptable in Cambodia.
6/ Please prepare sun scream and mosquito spray for temple tours. You can buy sun scream and mosquito spray in town.
You can add more attractions in your trip beside the temples
ACTIVE BUDDHIST TEMPLE
TONLE SAP LAKE (BOAT TRIP)
|Kompong Pluk (Long-stilt houses and Fishing Village) 30km (By the boat ticket)||Kompong Khleang (Flaoting Village and Long-stilt houses) 50km (By the boat ticket)||Chong Khleas (Floating Village) 15km (By the boat ticket)|
You can not visit all these attractions for your city tour in one day, please pick up your favorite attractions to discuss with me by email or Whatsapp! thanks you!
ADDITIONAL NIGHT TIME SHOWS
|Traditional Cambodian Apsara Dance Show|
Phare The Cambodian Circus
Angkor Dynasty Show
Smile of Angkor Show
Rozana (Lady Boy Show)
READ THE HISTORY BY CLICKING ON PHOTOS OR LATTERS
TEMPLES IN SMALL CIRCUIT (RED LINE IN THE MAP)
|Ta Prom||Ta Keo||Chao Say|
|Leper King Terrace||Angkor Wat||Bakheng Hill|
TEMPLES IN GRAND CIRCUIT (GREEN LINE IN THE MAP)
|Preah Khan||Neak Pean||Ta Som|
|East Mebon||Pre Rup|
IMPRESSION OF BEYOND TEMPLES OUT OF ANGKOR AREA
|Banteay Srei||Kbal Spean||Kulen Waterfall|
|Beng Mealea||Koh Ker||Preah Vihear|
TONLE SAP LAKE AND ROLOUS GROUP
|Kompong Pluk||Kompong Khleang||Rolous Group|
Partnership: With Travel Around Cambodia
Address: 426, Street 23, Wat Bo Road, Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.
© 2018 Angkor Friendly Driver All Rights Reserved.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:00
Saturday: 8:30 to 12:30, Sunday: 8:30 to 12:30
Tell: +85510964490 / +85512701764 | Whatsapp: +85510964490 | Telegram: +85512701764 | Wechat: Angkorfriendlydriver | Line: 85512701764